Thursday, April 5, 2012

When Do I go on Vacation

As I am saying good night to Nathan, I remind him of our morning routine.  I also reminded him that my plan is to go shopping for his birthday party.  So in other words don't piss me off in the morning, or I just will shop for myself.

He asked me, "I am not going to go with you?"  I replied, "No."  He asked why, I said because you have to go to school.  "When Do I get vacation?"  Nathan you will get vacation when you are in Kinder garden,

Nathan's replied, "Ahhhhh when do I get vacation when I am four!!!"

News flash you are on vacation, you don't have to work, you wake up early by choice (I can sleep in until 0930 if I could)  and you have three pages of homework, only to make you smarter not punishment.  So don't ask me when you are getting vacation.

Even his teacher asked me this morning,  mind you MORNING.  I can barely drive myself there and now you want me to answer questions.  "Will Nathan be here next week?"  Confused.  AHH YEAH.  Is there something I don't know.  I thought all of this didn't really voice it.  She must have picked up the look on my face.  I politely, ask "What is next week?" She replies "Spring Break."  This is how out of it I was, what is Spring break?


Oh yeah Spring Break, you know when you are in college and you are off for a week.  Twenty somethings got to get away and get drunk and party somewhere, for me it involved Rosarito.

Back to my life, "Ahhh No, I don't get Spring Break neither does he."  You can wait until you are in college to get your Spring Break, and you can pay for it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment