Friday, April 13, 2012

Who makes all the decisions?

As we sat down for dinner this evening, Nathan asked if he could have some water with ice.  So he got it.  The only thing is that Nathan wanted a specific cup,  well I could have said, "Yes honey let me switch your cup."  or  "um no Nathan you already got your water and ice."  "Deal with it, my little prince.....

Well Nathan did not take it well, he obviously got upset.

Nathan: Ahh mommy why do you always get to decide

Mommy:  Because I am the grown up and I make the decisions

Nathan:  Why, I never get to decide

Mommy: Yes Nathan you don't get to decide but I am still the mommy and I make the money, so YES I decide

I hope if Nathan wants to make decision, he realizes he has to work for them.  Sorry Nate you are only 3 1/2 feet tall, take your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment