Friday, March 23, 2012

Heart Attacks, IRS and Little Sister

This evening we left Nathan with his grandparents for a few hours, while Dad and I did numbers for the IRS.  Before we left he and Katelyn were told to be on their best behavior.  (Yeah Right).

I sat with Nathan and told him that Mommy and Daddy were going to do their taxes, "Mommy want are taxes?"  Nathan it's when you have to tell the government how much money mommy and daddy got paid for the work they do.

We got home a few hours later, and I got a report from grandma and grandpa,  umm apparently Nathan had a hick up.

While daddy was in the room saying good night to Nathan, Daddy asked Nathan how the evening went.  Nathan replied, "Daddy I had two Problems, the first one was Katelyn splashed me in the face while we were in the bath and I told Abuelo, the second one was Katelyn hit me in the head, and I don't hit Katelyn so I told Abuelo."  Umm I don't think that is how things happened.

I had a conversation with my parents already before I went in to said good night to Nathan.

I went inside Nathan's room and asked him, "So I heard your were being silly?"  He replied, "I wasn't being silly, Katelyn was."  Really. What Happened?

"Well I had a heart attack."  WHAT,  "Nathan, What is a heart attack?"  It's when your heart hurts.

He quickly changes the conversation and begins to ask me, How my tax appointment went.  I replied, It went well.  "What did you have to do."  Well I give people numbers and then they send them to the IRS.  "What is the IRS?"  The Internal Revenue Service.  "Mommy did you tell them that you also clean the house."


Smart Boy, Nathan realizes Mommy should be getting paid for all the work I do around the house.  Too bad it's not included in my W-2.

No comments:

Post a Comment