Friday, January 6, 2012

What's the weather like

A few days back, Brian commented to me, as he was getting ready Nathan came to him and brought along his daddy's phone. He asked, " Dad can you tell me what the weather is going to be, so I know what to wear?"


A few days after, as I am getting ready, Nathan comes to me, with my phone.  This time he had the weather forecast for the day already on the phone.  He handed me the phone.  I saw the forecast and it clicked, Nathan was once again  inquiring as to what the weather was going to be for the day.  I told him, "It looks like it's going to be warm."  He said, "Ok, looks like I'll be wearing shorts."


I guess Nathan considers everything,  I know as grown ups we check for weather, traffic, etc.  I didn't expect my four year old to start doing that.  I guess you could never be too prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment