Friday, November 4, 2011

Diced Cheese

Lately, I've been catching Nathan in little lies, but his mouth might be moving, it doesn't mean I usually believe what comes out of it.

Nathan asked for a snack after dinner.  I found these little snack packs with diced cheese, pretzels, carrots and grapes.

Immediately Nathan says, "No No I don't want diced cheese, I am allergic to diced cheese."  This is the second time I have heard him say that and not really sure where it started from.  Since I know he is not allergic to diced cheese.

I gave Katelyn half of the snack pack.  Both start munching down on goodies.  Nathan made a comment about how he was not going to eat the cheese.  I gave him that look that suggested he better eat everything.

I got distracted a little, not by much because I was still only three feet away from Nathan and Katelyn.  I saw that Nathan snack box was all empty.  I asked Nathan if he ate everything including the dice cheese.  Nathan said, "YES."

UMMM, something was not right, 

I asked Nathan, "Nathan did you eat the cheese or did you give it to Katelyn?"  He replies, "I ate it,"  But like every other time his face cannot keep up with the lies he says.  I asked him, "Nathan, did you put your cheese in Katelyn's bowl ?" Nathan starts laughing.  Which tells me he was trying to sneak his diced cheese into his sister's bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment