Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A little help in here

As we were getting up a few mornings ago.  Nathan comes inside our room, we start to get ready and in order to distract Nathan I asked him to get Katelyn from her room.

I've noticed this is a treat for him, he feels like the big brother and in complete control.

I sent him to her room, as he runs there, he is saying,  "No daddy, I am going to go, I am the big brother."

I hear him open her bedroom door, and start to yell like the world was coming to an end.  Apparently Katelyn emptied out her drawers, attempted to take her diaper off.  Nathan begins to scream, "A little help in here, hello A little help in here...."

If we didn't know any better, well we do.  Brian tells me, " He sounds just like you, that is something you would say."

No comments:

Post a Comment