Saturday, November 26, 2011

What happened to the Dish soap

Yesterday morning Nathan was kind enough to let me sleep in.  Around 7:30am he came into my room, saying, "Mommy I need a little help,"  I noticed he was coming from downstairs.  OH BOY.  He said, "I need help with my waffle"  I get downstairs and saw he had a toaster struddle out.  He told me that he didn't know how to use the toaster.  All I am thinking, "THANK GOD."

He says, "Look mommy I took out my waffle and cream"  I see Nathan, that is very good.  Just to let you know Nathan, You never, never place your hands inside the toaster OK.  "OK Mommy"

Nathan returns upstairs with his breakfast.  Ok, now it's time for mommy to get showered and ready.

I return back to Nathan's room, only to find him in the bathroom,  "Mommy, I am washing dishes."  I see that he has the hand soap and all the towels are wet.  "Nathan, lets not do this ok.  And why is the mirror all wet? "Because I was washing it.", he says.   No No let us clean up and go.

Fast forward to this morning, once again Nathan comes into the bedroom, he says he is hungry.  We both go downstairs.  He asked for two devil eggs, one yogurt and juice.  Back up to his room we go.  I returned to bed, everyone else was still asleep just like I'd like to be.

About thirty minutes later, I heard Nathan in his bathroom, I didn't hear anything breaking so I jumped in the shower.  A few minutes later, Brian came in and told me, "your boy says he is washing dishes"   I replied, "Yes that is his thing lately, I found him doing the same yesterday."

Everyone gets ready, Before I went downstairs I tried to get into Nathan's bathroom  to get neosporin out of the medicine cabinet.  It's locked.

I don't want to know.  I really don't want to know.

Forget it, I'll get neosporin downstairs.  The rest of us had breakfast.  Brian was getting ready to rinse the dishes, and said to me, "What happened to the soap?" "And what happened to the sponge".  I thought, my parents were here they must have moved it.

I asked Nathan, "Hey Nathan did you eat your devil eggs," he says "I ate one"
"Well what happened to the other" I asked, he says he threw in the trash.

Before I could process his answer, all I could think was the bathroom was locked, the soap and sponge were missing and where was that Devil Egg?

I came back upstairs to the bathroom, I am fully expecting rotten egg in my bathroom sink, dish soap everywhere, towels  drenched with water and  soap.

Well to my my surprise the egg was in the trash and our kitchen soap and sponge were in the bathroom.  No other damage at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment