Friday, November 4, 2011

Rushing to become a teenager

So far there has been a lot of talk about teenagers in this household.

This morning, Nathan woke up and got ready, he looked at himself in the mirror and said, "Look mommy I am as tall as the sink now,  I am like a Teenager."

I replied, "Yes you are getting bigger but not a teenager yet." He looked at me in disbelief.

Later that morning, I reminded him it was pajama day at school, and suggested he wear his pajamas.  Once again he looked at me like if I was crazy.  Let me guess, a teenager wouldn't be caught dead wearing pajamas at school right.

During breakfast I asked Nathan, "Why do you want to be a teenager?"  "What is wrong with being Nathan now?" He looked at me with those big brown eyes, confused...For the first time Nathan was Speechless.

I guess there is nothing wrong with being 4year old Nathan,,, ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment