Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mornings, Schools, ETC

Ahhh talk about a morning.  You know I figured since time change, Nathan would actually sleep in more  kind of like I do) but the answer is NO.  He actually wakes up earlier.  This specific morning at 0621 am.  AHHHHH.

"Nathan, can you go back to your room and sleep, play read, watch t.v, etc".  Sure, he returns back to his room, twenty to thirty minutes later he comes back in, all dressed and ready to go.  May I mention with his dress sweater, put on backwards and dress shoes.  He says, "Mommy, hurry up get ready, I am going to be late for school."

Seriously, you are going to be late for school.  What I am really thinking is the the following , "Who is telling you, you are late for school?"  Nathan replies, "Jacques." 

"well you tell Jacques not to worry what time you get to school, you're in Pre school."

Just as we finish the conversation, Nathan could hear Katelyn awake in her room.  "Mommy Katelyn is awake"

AHHHHH, more drama.  I am a firm believer in divide and conquer, I get more accomplished and faster.  Nathan asked if he can go into her room.  I told Nathan, "Go play with Katelyn, while I get ready.  Make sure you don't NOT COME IN MY ROOM while I get ready."  Like I said faster.

I start to get ready, just as I was almost done, here they come, yelling, crying , winning, running..  Ahhhh too early for this commotion.

It started to go South, in about two minutes, I start yelling.  Nathan, looks at me and asked me, "Mommy why are you yelling at Katelyn?"  As I am trying to get over the fact that he just checked because really I can't even remember as I write this why I was yelling.

I replied, "Because I told you not to let Katelyn in my room, I didn't want you guys in here until I was ready, and I am really upset at the fact that you come into my room early in the morning and woke me up, I don't go in your room and wake you up, I let you sleep in, Mommy and Katelyn like to sleep"   

WHOA, 


I really do not like to be woken up, none the less we got through the morning.  We had a good breakfast and even though we were 45 minutes ahead of our schedule, Katelyn and Nathan played.  I cleaned my house, wash the dishes, swept, took out the trash etc.  I was happy my house was clean.

On our way to school, I needed to stop by the local elementary school to confirm registration for Kinder, (for the 10th time).

So that strikes up a conversation with Nathan.  He asked, "Mommy what is this school?  I told him it's an elementary.  "Mommy how many kinds of schools are there?  I reply, "well there is elementary, junior high school, high school and college."  Nathan replies, "WHOA, there are a lot of schools in the world."

Well I hope he gets the point because he has a long way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment