Thursday, October 6, 2011

Good Night

For a while now, Nathan has entered a new stage in which he loves to play games at night.  After we tuck him in, all of the sudden he hears noises inside his room, or he is hungry or thirsty, or he needs to go potty.  Anything and everything he could think of.

So today,  I am riding solo and I know I have to maintain my composure and exercise much patience.

I have also been getting not so nice notes from school, regarding certain remarks Nathan has been heard saying.

Apparently, he told somebody, "Your acting like a fool"... WHAT WERE YOU THINKING HE SAID? Nonetheless, that is a violation of conduct at school.

It may not seem like something very serious but I don't want to hear that coming from Nathan.

Today, after a long talk yesterday,Nathan  had a "GOOD DAY" at school.  I rewarded him by taking him to eat at his favorite pizza place, Red Brick Pizza, he had a salad, hahaha and pizza too.

After we went to the park and played tag.

As we were coming home, he asked if we can draw pictures.  So I brought out scissors, glue, paper, etc.  Nathan made a nice card for his daddy.  (Check it out, when you get home shooter).

We then came upstairs and both him and K took their baths, all cleaned and in Pjs.  Now they are both hungry again.

We go back downstairs for a snack.  I am preparing  Katelyn to say good night to Nathan.

I take K to her room, and specifically tell the little tornado, Nathan that I will be back for him and tuck him in and to please wait for me in his bedroom.

Of course, that wasn't going to happen, he goes inside Katelyn's room, turns on the lights, and asked me how long will it be before I go to his room.  I said, "5 minutes".

Well I make it back to Nathan's room only to find him in  my room, probably trying to get something he wasn't suppose to.

We return to his room and read a book. I specifically said only one book.  At the end of the story he gets upset because I am not reading another book.  I firmly told him that I wasn't going to read another book and he could get one himself and read it in bed.  He didn't like that.  Nathan tries to block the door to prevent me from leaving.  Really, Nathan?  You and your 46 lbs, 43 inches is going to stop me?

He was unsuccessful, so he runs around into my bedroom, thinking it was funny.  My blood pressure is going higher and higher, and mommy dearest is getting tired of being nice.  I instructed Nathan to return to his room, NOW,  he replies, "Spank Me."  It was more like a dare and I figured it out, he is trying to sucker me into a rapidly evolving and  uncertain situation,  some of you follow me?

I told Nathan,  "I am not going to spank you Nathan, I am going to rip the t.v off the wall from your room and take your toys."  Nathan by his own accord, marched his way back into his room.  Remind you of any people we deal with when we are trying to achieve something?

So as I attempted to wine down, who comes marching back in my room?  I was ready for war,  However, my dear Nathan walks up to my bed and I could see he is holding my Tiffany and Co ring, He says, "Mommy I found this in my room, on top of the dresser, I knew you would want it" 

Ahhh is he a sweetheart?  Thank You Nathan and Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment