Monday, October 10, 2011

A special Drink

Nathan asked me yesterday, "Mommy I want a special Drink."


In my mind, I thought Gatorade, soda, what does Nathan think is a 'special Drink.

He says to me, "I want water, Juice, ice, strawberries and salt."


He just gave me the recipe for A Strawberry Margarita, did someone send him to bartender school already.

I asked Nathan, "Nathan do you want a margarita?" He smiles and gives me that devious look.  OH BOY....

I told him you can have everything, but lets hold the salt.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! Too many margaritas being made over at your house! Invite me next time please! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. But of course, we miss you guys. It's time for the kiddies to cheer themselves with Nathan's special drink. Rounds for everyone......

    ReplyDelete