Sunday, October 2, 2011

I Carley, I Nathan

Today Nate, Kate and I had a day at the mall.  It has been a while since mommy got that.

After some shopping, we stopped off at the food court for lunch.  Nathan got a Happy meal.

I noticed Nathan looking at the box, he pulls it closer and says, "I Carley" Shocked I asked, "Nathan what do you know of I Carly?"


In a quick thought, to myself, "WOW Did he just read that," or does he recognized her and even more concern, why did he recognized her." More concerning why do I know this.

Nathan, smirks at me, "I Know" I ask him, " Nathan do you watch I Carly, is that why you think your a teenager?"


Nathan smiles, But I know Nathan's smiles and that smile said a lot.

Fast forward to this evening.  I walk into Nathan's room and he is watching some Disney show.  I said to him, "You do watch I Carley" Ha ha he got caught. It turns out its Pair of Kings similar to I Carly.  Somehow, he thinks it's a show not fit for him.  Ummm sneaky little people.

1 comment:

  1. We are at the Grocery Store and Nathan insist on buying Gogurts. I've tried to get him to eat those instead of yogurt. Umm who do I find on the box of Gogurts,,,,I CARLY....LOL

    ReplyDelete