Friday, February 24, 2012

The Mechanic

I had to get my car serviced, and the car was not ready for pick up until two days later.  The morning I dropped off the car Nathan had some Lego's he was working on.  When I picked him in a different car, he inquired about his Lego's I told him I had left them in the car.  Sorry I forgot them.

I picked up the car and the following morning, Nathan found his Lego's in the car.  He was upset.  He showed me the Lego's and said these are broken now.  "The mechanic broke these,  can I get a report."  Ha ha, What.

Let me get this straight Nathan, you want me to file a report on the mechanic for breaking the Lego's apart.  Ok, Nathan I'll make a report.

When I picked him up this afternoon,  Nathan asked,  "Mommy did you get the report on the mechanic?"  Yes, Nathan I did...opps,  "Can I see it?"  I don't have it with me,  I'll get you a copy when I return to work on Monday.  "Mommy, what is a copy?"  Nathan,  ahhhh,  "It's like a picture of the report, you will get it Monday"

I hope The mechanic is aware, that this four year old is NOT happy with his performance and treatment of property.

If than is writing complaints at four,Can you imagine what he will do when he is my age.


No comments:

Post a Comment