Monday, February 20, 2012

Nathan Meets Star Wars

This morning Nathan walked inside his little sister's bedroom, I could hear him tell her if she needed to go pottie.  Apparently Katelyn just rolled over and ignored him.  He adamantly told his sister that she better not have pee or poo in her underwear.

Katelyn not responding to his demands, He runs into my bedroom to tell me Katelyn was ignoring him and what he was telling her.  No problem big brother, get used to it.  She will continue to ignore you  for the rest of your lives together.

Off we go the  museum, where Nathan comes face to face with :




Yes the Legacy of Star Wars is still going strong.  I don't know all the players in this galactic war but he sure looked familiar.  I think the last time I watch Star Wars was in 1995.  WHOA......


Nathan was somewhat intrigued but nothing catches his attention more than the following:




No comments:

Post a Comment