Wednesday, December 7, 2011

10-33 give me the patch

One morning a few days back, I began looking for my radio.  I thought I had it in the front seat with me. When I say radio, I am not referring to an Am/Fm but more like my work one.

Ironically I found it in the back seat tucked in behind Nathan's booster seat.  I thought, that is very odd.  I would have never put it there.  A flash went through my mind that Mr. Nathan might have gotten a hold of it but ignored it.

Why???  Why would I ignore an instinct when it comes to Nathan....

The following day, I found it peculiarly quiet on the way to work.  Both Nate and Katelyn were being very good.  I would hear 10-33 Give me the patch,,


I quickly adjusted my mirror to see what Nathan was doing in the back seat.  I could see he was talking on the mic, with MY radio.  I knew it.  That little guy has been taking my radio and probably transmitting through out the county.

No comments:

Post a Comment