Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Nathan, Future LA Co FireFighter

Well after a few days it took to recover, from "Mommy I want to throw up".  Which lasted three days for me.  After Nathan, I started and lets say it was not pretty.  Nathan, was up and going maybe at 85% which was a pleasant pace.

Jimmy Kimmel had a request for  parents to, "I gave my kid a terrible present for X mas" and record their reactions.

Nathan saw the reactions and presents the kids received, his words were, "That's gross" 

Well here is our terrible present to Nathan,


                                                           How do you like those fireman boots

                                                         
                           Jimmy Kimmel this is what we call a Present at the Nathan Household

No comments:

Post a Comment