Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I was 12 not 4 years old

I thought it was a pretty good night.  I was watching television, Baby daddy was working on his computer, and the kids were playing around.

All of the sudden, Nathan came in running into our bedroom.  He was just running around.  But I knew something was going to happen when Katelyn also came in.

Nathan shut the bedroom door, he didn't slam it, but he did it several times taunting Katelyn.   Brian quickly got up and stomped his way to the bedroom.

Nathan must have heard him, and quickly shut the bedroom door, and locked it.

I could not hold my laughter,  not because of what he did.  I recall arguing with my parents and running to my room and locking the door before either one of my parents could get to me.  My door had a dead bolt and I knew my parents could not get in, unless they rammed the door.

In this case, Brian quickly told Nathan, "Nathan unlocked the door now!"

Nathan replied, "Ok Don't be mean", unlocked the door and ran away from the door.  He knew unlike me he was going to GET IT.

I am sorry but I was laughing through the whole thing.  I used to do that to my parents ALL the time.  One major difference I was 12 not 4 years old.  Watching Nathan  was going back in time and watching me all over again.


So I have been asked, Well what did Brian do?  He held Nathan's new Dyson vacuum hostage.  Brian held it to the top of the stairs and told Nathan if he didn't listen he was going to throw it down the stairs so it could break into little pieces. Uhhhhh....No I didn't get a picture of Brian holding the vacuum.  But it did get Nathan's attention.  No No the vacuum is ok, and so is Nathan.

It's just hilarious.

2 comments: