Monday, December 12, 2011

Mommy, I want to throw up

Nathan didn't want much dinner today,  it wasn't his normal, "I don't like this dinner", more like "my tummy hurts."  I believed him since he wasn't his spunky self.  I gave him some Pepto.  I figured he needed to go potty and couldn't.  That wasn't the case.

The rest of us had dinner, however, Nathan kept complaining his tummy was still hurting.  I started to make him some chamomile.

As I was cooling off the Chamomile, he was sitting next to me on the couch, he says, "I want to throw up".
Just as I was encouraging him it was probably a good idea, Brian came  from behind the couch, picked him up and took him towards the bathroom.  Ahhhh,  two seconds too late, Throw Up Everywhere on the tile floor.  Luckily for us it was on the tile floor and not on the couch.  Blueberries and bananas EVERYWHERE....

Agh, Like Nathan would say, "That is disgusting". As bad as that was it wasn't as bad as the time, Nathan walked up to my bed around three in the morning, he said to me, "Mommy I don't feel good".  The next thing I know I am wearing his throw up all over me, the bed and the rug.

This time it was much better, and now if you ask Nathan how he feels,  "I feel much better"

No comments:

Post a Comment