Sunday, December 25, 2011

Nathan goes camping

Nathan wasted no time putting his new sleeping, flashlight, new pajamas, Swiss knife and tape measure to use.

As soon as he opened it, he was asking when are we going camping,  I was gracious enough to tell him, "Mommy doesn't go camping"  He replies , "But Why?"  Well Nathan there are no showers when camping, and daddy exclaimed, "there are no bathrooms,"  ''So where do I go?", he replied his own questions and said, "He could go on the floor."  I told him, yup that could very well happen.

Nathan didn't care, he told me the boys are going camping and the girls are staying inside, I said that is a GREAT idea.





Well the Boys didn't travel far, their trip took them as far as their backyard and then came in for sandwiches. 

2 comments:

  1. Diane,
    I love your stories about Nathan. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tammy, Glad to hear your nephew entertains you with his quirks.

    ReplyDelete