Monday, December 26, 2011

Camping Update

Well on my previous post I told you guys I wondered how long Nathan and Daddy were going to last out there in the wild life of our backyard.

Apparently, not too long.  The noise of our neighbor's yapping dogs and the high volume of vehicles passing through the street didn't give Brian the feeling of being out in the wilderness or in the middle of the Mojave Desert.

At about 2am, I heard noise downstairs.  I could hear Nathan and Daddy whispering.  It got too cold for them, a whopping 28 degrees.  While Brian had a sleeping bag that protects him  during 0 degree weather, Nathan's didn't.  Even though Nathan's little body was still warm, dad got concern and brought him back inside.

When I talked to Nathan this morning,  I asked him ,"How was camping?" He replied, "I was too cold and we could get sick."  "I don't like camping anymore."

Well that settles it.  I knew it too.  Nathan's daddy wanted to take him on an off road trip though the Mojave Desert.  Well Daddy there is your answer.  The only time this kid will be in the Mojave Desert, it will be riding on a boat though Lake Mojave.  LOL.......

And by the way, let me just add both Nathan and Daddy are quite cranky.  Teach you to camp, when you have a perfectly warm and cozy bed. Boys....

No comments:

Post a Comment