Friday, December 23, 2011

Nathan Goes to Legoland

After a long drive to San Diego, and dropping off presents at Nathan's Nina's house, what were we suppose to do?  It's Christmas time and everyone needed to get out of the house.  I told Nathan,  "We are going to San Diego" To which he replied, "Is San Diego Far?"  Well far enough for you to drive your daddy and mommy nuts on the road.  I was only thinking it.  I didn't tell him that.  I did recommend he get his Leapster to keep him busy on this road trip.

Brian and I are going back and fourth about going to Legoland, We called it the "The L word"  Nathan over heard the conversation, to which I reply, "Layla"  If he wanted to stop by and see Layla, he would have be a good boy.  Surprisingly enough, he was.



It was Snow days at Legoland 


While we were there Nathan wanted too climb the Firehouse


Nathan made it to the window, at which point he lost his balance and down he came.  But it was a great start Jr. Firefighter

No comments:

Post a Comment