Friday, September 23, 2011

Cranky

So Nathan decides to ask daddy and me, "what is cranky",  I try to say, "well it's when you are tired and angry".  Brian adds, "you know what mommy usually is in the morning." So Nathan decides, "I am cranky too." It's fascinating to see and hear how much this little guys imitate and decide how they are going to be based on what they see.  Umm,,,that explains A LOT.

So after swim class, Nathan asks if we can go to taco restaurant place for dinner,  I actually was craving that place too.  Eating out with kids under five can always be a challenge.  I say bring snacks and order a double Cadillac margarita.  Well apparently Lil K was not in the mood, she went off the entire time.  But like always Nathan is the one who gets in trouble.  Daddy could not enjoy anything.  Anyone can relate?

Somehow, by the time I came back inside the car, Nathan was crying saying, "Nathan is not fair, he said something very hurtful."  I asked Nathan what daddy said?  Daddy said, "He wasn't bringing me back to the restaurant." Nathan must really like going to Miguel's

So  on the ride back home,  I mean the whole ride home, I had three children in the car
Daddy: Stop it
Nathan : no you stop it
Katelyn: daaaa daaaaa!!!

ten rounds of that ,, Nathan ends up telling daddy, "I 'm gonna whip your ass out of this car"....WHOA....
Talk about being Cranky.....


Ah the joy of parenting, like I said double up and keep them coming....

2 comments:

  1. Whoa is right..... This story reminds me of a trip to Hawaii where uncle Brian taught Layla (who was 4years old at the time), how to defend her self at the dinner table. Let me see... What were tHose words... Oh yes now I remember... "I'll kick your *ss". Uuuu uncle Brian...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually Nina, I know it has been a long time. But your story is a little off. Layla was actually 2 1/2 years old and she said, "I am tired of your ass."

    ReplyDelete