Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Good Morning From Lake Powell

So Our Morning actually began at 0500hrs this morning.  For some reason the little mates thought they could get up and run around.  They both take a stay in a hotel as a free for all.

Somehow, they got settled and we managed to stay in bed until 0730.  And here it is:

You see a little yogurt and Scobby Doo go a long way. Now the problem is we can't get Nathan out of the room.  I asked Nathan to get ready because we are getting ready to leave.  He tells me not yet.  I know what he is going to say.  I tell him, "let me guess Nathan, you have something to say."  He says, "yes," " Are you going to say that you aren't ready yet.  Don't you want to jump of the rocks," He says, "not yet," "Then when," he shows me his hand and shows me a "FIVE", yes he means at Five this afternoon.

I don't think so, Nathan Get ready or this boat will sail without you.  Catch you later.....got to go

No comments:

Post a Comment