Sunday, September 11, 2011

Nathan be nice to girls

I try to teach my son to protect girls and be nice to girls.  I guess he is listening:

Here comes the following,

Nathan is visiting his cousin Jocelyn, they are playing doing there own thing.

About ten minutes later, Nathan comes over and tells me, "Mommy, Jocelyn took my money,"  I walked over and tried to figure out what Nathan was talking about.  I remembered Nathan had two quarters in his pocket.

I walk inside Jocelyn room, Nathan is showing me two pennies.  I knew there was something up, Because I teach Nathan to put all pennies in Daddy's coin bank. Bills, quarters and dimes go in Nathan's piggy bank.

I asked Jocelyn, "Jocelyn did you give Nathan the two pennies, She says yes,  puzzled I asked did you take his two quarters, she says Yes and here it comes;

ME: Why
Jocelyn: Because I need money
ME: where are the quarters
Jocelyn: In my box
ME: Jocelyn, you need to give Nathan his money back and he will give you yours
Jocelyn: But I need money

They both conceded , Nathan got his quarters back.

Later that night, I talked to Nathan on how he got his money taken away.  I was trying to explain to him the concept of if he is not on his  A game people are going to take his lunch money away.

Nathan replies, "mommy someone is going to take your stuff too, it just happens"

My thought, well I can't write what my thoughts are if someone tried to TAKE  MY STUFF AWAY, but Nathan stood firm on the fact that there will be people that will take what you have.  I didn't win that one.

Fast forward two days later,  we are back at his cousin house, I can hear Nathan and Jocelyn going at  it AGAIN, I step out, "What now", Jocelyn says, "Nathan threw sand in my face."  I didn't see whether it happened or not, so I'll take Jocelyn's word.  I talked and firmly told Nathan I don't want to see him throw sand at Jocelyn.

As the afternoon goes by, Nathan and I are in the bathroom, he looks at his face and is surprise to see sand on his face.  I asked him, " how did you get sand on your face" Nathan replies, "Jocelyn threw it in my face."
I said, "Ok Nathan I'll talk to her" He quickly replies, "No mommy it's ok if she wants to throw sand in face."

Ok Mommy has taken the term "BE NICE TO GIRLS TOO FAR" Game on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment