Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Nathan goes to Lake Powell

So we finally made it to our destination.We launched and began our journey in the water, let me tell you the view can leave you breathless.  We were told we were going to love it, and just the bits that we managed to get to were incredible.

Nathan's first words, "Are we going to jump off a rock?"  I don't know Nathan are you? "YES".

So it begins, Nathan directs his dad to pull up next to the rocks in Padre Bay (How fitting).
Well let me describe them, they are more like 100 feet boulders.  We pulled up and Nathan asked me if I was going to climb up with him.  I asked, "How do you plan to climb up?" The boulders walls were completely flat.

Nathan's solution, was to throw a rope,,,,Oh my child.  He actually counted 16 feet of rope.

How are you going to get the rope to the top of the rock, he says, "I have an idea, I'll go first then I'll throw you the rope and you can climb up, come on mommy your young."

How precious you are......

2 comments: