Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Cycle

So lately every evening we have been dealing with chaos.  Everyone seems edgy and tired.  Probably too much sun and Chocolate beers.  I am almost ready to say good bye to summer,

Not to mention that during our labor day bar-b-q, Nathan was swimming around the pool, saying, "I want a beer".  Very familiar saying in our household, just not for a four year old.



This morning where the cycle begins, Nathan was told before hand to listen and have a good morning.  So as I am trying to get ready, Nathan feels the need to touch everything on my vanity that he is not suppose to.  I am trying my very best to be calm and patient,  we just started the day five minutes ago.  So I say out loud, "God Please help me"  (I don't want to whip his butt this morning).  Nathan responds, "You see God is not helping you,"


Lets just say Nathan returned back to his room and that is where the cycle ended. So god did help me and him.





No comments:

Post a Comment