Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Charlie Brown

Ah my Nathan,

We ended a good day, with a good dinner.  Uncle Shawn stops by and visits to show his new ride.  Well Here at Casa De Nathan we tend to celebrate a lot with Jack and Bacardi.  Well the night comes to an end,  couple of Jacks and Bacardi down, we feel relax.

Everyone is gone, house is clean and the kids are down.....Naturally what comes next.  Yes, you know.

The thing with the kids being down is that you need to make sure they are down, by four really there is no control some bodily needs always show up, thirst, I need to pee, I am hungry, etc.

But for all intent purposes, Nathan was down.

Baby daddy wants a little dance, (get it) LOL and within seconds, I swear I heard Nathan's bedroom door crack open, Baby daddy, Says, "he is coming hurry up," WOW Nathan is like lightening, before I could hear the end of Baby Daddy's sentence, BAM, our bedroom door swing open.  I scream, AHHHH, Nathan screams, ahhhhh, needless to say Baby daddy got CHARLIE BROWN hahahahaha. Everyone is so shocked and embarrassed that we just have to laugh about it.  One day Nathan will realize what that meant.

4 comments:

  1. You guys really need to lock your door

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I agree. Lock the door, but that's a cute story

    ReplyDelete
  3. they eventually go down to sleep for the night, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, maybe you can convince him that he was dreaming.

    ReplyDelete