Thursday, August 25, 2011

Where does the time go

I've been planning on introducing Nathan to the infamous Oreo cookie dunk,,waiting for the right moment.  You know the day he was a good boy at school, played nice with his little sister, and listen to mom and dad.  Well we had a pretty good day today.  So I went for it.

Didn't start the way I wanted it too.  We just finished wrestling around, even Katelyn had her body slams.  Nathan ended up getting a scratch, so instead of being super happy, big tears were rolling down his cheeks. AHHHH,  can we have a good experience, please.  It didn't appear at all like the Oreo commercial.

Nathan starts to feel better, and starts to enjoy his Oreos, dunking them,  making a little mess.  No big deal.  Until he says, "So you are gonna clean it", EXCUSE ME!!!! I think to myself, you are crazy little boy and you have some you know what to say that.  Nathan being, funny says it again.  Just so I don't pour his milk down his shirt, I rather walk away, to what he response, "Hey where you going , lady?" AHHHHHH. Just like dad, he must of confused me with the cleaning lady.


Not five minutes later, Nathan comes upstairs and says, "Mommy I am sorry,"....Just like a man kisses your behind but doesn't really mean it.  He leaves and returns to play like nothing happened.

Just the other day, we were sitting down on the couch, watching Scooby Doo. I was rubbing his ear.  He says, "Mom would you stop doing that." As if he was a teenager and embarrassing him in front of his friends.  Later that same day, we had the air condition tech come out.  He was working outside in the back yard.  Nathan asked me if he could go watch him work.  I told him he needed to wait until mom or dad can go outside with him, (to watch him).  He replies," I don't need you to watch me, I can protect myself."
Wow, where did the time go and what happened to my baby? You know the one that is suppose to be  sweet and mommy's little boy.

ANSWER:  GONE

No comments:

Post a Comment