Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Morning Chaos

Well normally my mornings are Chaotic, as I am sure most of you who are mommys know.  Trying to get the kids ready, trying to wake up yourself, breakfast, and just getting them inside the car. Whoa....and still be in a good mood, really stay away from me until about 10am.....

This morning was different, Baby daddy has been off for the week, so it's been very nice.  Not that he always gets up, but Nathan wakes him up before me, hehehehe  (I Like it).

So we make it to breakfast and talk about our morning.  Nathan says he wants to go to Las Vegas,  I asked him, "Nathan what do you know about Las Vegas."  He says, "I know a lot", REALLY. "Yes it has big pools" I ask Nathan, "How do you know? " He replies, "My friend Alina went to Las Vegas and she told me,"

Ummm, I didn't realize that in preschool, four year old kids talk about their social life and networks.  I guess they do, I don't want to know what comes in elementary and Junior high.  Well he further adds that his little sister is a cry baby and we should leave her with Abuelo and Abuela.  WOW,,,does Nathan think we can just dump his sister off at a beck and call.  Well he is probably right, but no it's not going to happen.

Well fortunate for Nathan he will finally visit Las Vegas next month, I hope it meets all his expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment