Sunday, August 21, 2011

Pumped up Kicks

Have any of you heard this song, well when you get a chance to hear you will see it has Nathan written all over it.  They must have met Nathan in a different life.....

Here is my version:

Nathan's got a quick hand.  He'll look around the room, he won't tell you his plan.  He's got a rolled up lollipop, hanging out of his mouth, he's a cowboy kid.
Yeah he found a six shooter gun.
In his dad's closet hidden in a box of fun things, and I don't even know what.
But he is coming for you, yeah he is coming for you.

All the kids with the pumped up kicks better run, better run, outrun my Nathan
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you'd better run, better run faster then my bullet

LOL...Nathan's Nation
                         





1 comment:

  1. I think the link for the video is needed. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ

    ReplyDelete