Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Conversations with a four year old

Well this is the first time I ever do anything like this.  I consider myself a private person, and don't like my life out there.  However, I have a son, he is four years old and his name is Nathan.  Theres been several conversation pieces with this child, that just crack me up.  I feel I am speaking to a 16 year old.  Can any mothers out there relate?  So i figure what a better way to preserve these times with my son, who is commonly referred to as tsunami,  because after a disagreement with him or after a bad day, our emotions have been thrashed and we feel defeated.

As crazy as he drives me, he has recently been making some pretty good arguments.  Well I forgot to mention, everything with Nathan is about bargaining. He always has an idea, and most recently told his father, "DAD, I't's hard to be a little boy."

Hard to be little, try being an adult, he wants to jump from rock cliffs and drink chocolate beer.

4 comments:

  1. So the other day we are getting ready to go to the water park, Little Nathan is running around without his swim trucks. I tell to cover his little pipi, He replies very angrily, "He is not little, I am four and it's still growing!!"

    Ok didn't know guys were that sensitive that young.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I can't stop laughing. He is so cute! And what a great idea to blog about it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to believe there are other moms out there that have these same conversations, Sometimes I feel like I am in a zoo,,and ask myself why Am I arguing with a FOUR year old,why???

    ReplyDelete