Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Tinkle

So yesterday morning, I woke up and went to the bathroom, As soon as I walked in I could smell a strong odor of urine....Ummm


Well I knew Brian was in there right before. I thought, No way  he is too old for accidents.  I had also heard Nathan come into our bedroom earlier.  (Since dad has been on vacation, I pretend I am still sleeping) It helps, Nathan makes a V line to Brian's side of the bed.  Why would Nathan come into our bathroom, when he has one right across from his room,,,WHY??


Sure enough though, the bathroom mat was soaked, not a tinkle, more like the faucet was left on.


Later that morning I asked Nathan, "Nathan did you have an accident in mommy's bathroom, He put his head down in shame, and relied "it was only a little tinkle"


Well if that was a tinkle, I don't want to know where the rest went,  he is either sleep walking like his dad or he has been drinking too many Chocolate beers.

2 comments:

  1. Well more like on the headboard...

    This is about Nathan not Brian,,I know it's hard to tell the difference

    ReplyDelete