Monday, August 15, 2011

Conversations with a four year old

Well I have to say it's been pretty quiet around here, lots of time in the pool swimming.  Since Nathan has been underwater a lot, he really hasn't had much to discuss.

Except,,, at the end of the day after hanging out with his cousins and playing,,apparently daddy's partner comes to front door.  All the kids run to door.  I take Nathan outside to say good night. Well he was so excited to see Mr. Kyle that he took the fastest bath in Nathan history.

As he looks out the window, I tell him good night and say I am leaving, he says, no mommy don't leave me.  I said Nathan, "daddy is outside and he is with the police.  I think you will be ok".  He looks at me and says, "mommy your not a good deputy" EXCUSE ME....Nathan, replies, "Mr. Kyle is stronger and fast.

Well apparently, Mr. Kyle has been taking some special medicine, because about 5 minutes later, Daddy goes inside Nathan's room to say good night.

 Nathan asks his dad, "Dad who was that?"
 Daddy replies," Nathan, that is Mr. Kyle"

Nathan: "No he looks younger, his skin is lighter and his hair is different"
Daddy: "That is Mr. Kyle, it's nighttime so he looks different"

Well apparently the moonlight makes Mr. Kyle look stronger, faster and younger..Can I get some of that moonlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment