Monday, August 22, 2011

Getting Crapped On

For the last six months Nathan has been asking for some boots. Sounds simple, right. With Nathan nothing is simple.  We thought,  maybe "fireman boots" to go with fireman outfit, and fireman truck.

Nathan, says no. I want work boots like Abuelo, gray and with shoe laces.  Well naturally Abuelo's "work boots" aren't gray, they are really leather, just old and dirty. Nathan's dad  find these infamous boots, ridiculously expensive.  No way is a four year old getting $90.00 that he is going to outgrow by the end of summer.  Than there are the "Cowboy" boots, really make up your mind.

To make matter worse Nathan needed to earn these boots, good behavior, no talking back and had to be nice to his sister (How long is long enough for a four old?)

Nathan finally gets cowboy boots, I told him he still needed to earn them and be a good boy.  Today he asked if he could wear them.  I TOLD HIM YES.  That lasted for about two minutes before he had a major fit about needing chap stick for his lips, when I asked him to put it away, he wants to get mouthy and get upset. Naturally it went up about 10 nocthes  ( I brought it up) after 30 seconds of some serious yelling and putting him on time out.  It got heated.  Baby daddy can't finish what he was doing (private,shuuuu) I bring Nathan;s little sister upstairs,  time to divide and conquer.

I sent Katelyn to her room, I asked her to get ready for her bath, (time to take of her clothes, and diaper off which by the way she is getting pretty good at).  I go to our bedroom to change into my pajamas.

Ahhh, what happens.  Katelyn walks into our bedroom, I can see she no longer has a diaper, poo poo on her butt, WHERE IS THE DIAPER? I found the diaper in her room, along with more on the carpet....CRAP...

Talk about getting crapped on TWICE...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like little Miss Kitty Kat was quietly backing up her brothe and things went to crap muy pronto. I like the bootS though. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete